Saturday

Woke Up With A Hoe Bag

Messenger bag for sale - $50 (Grand st.)


http://www.urbancyclistworldwide.com/profiles/blogs/reload-monstertrack-1st-place
after seeing this, well I just couldn't resist this Craigslist ad.

Date: 2011-03-19, 8:28AM EDT

I don't know why I drink so much
It seems like every time I get shitfaced I end up regretting something. Like waking up next to some really ugly bag I brought home from the bar.
I found this in my flat and have no idea how it got here.
You can meet me near Wythe and South 2nd. Bring cash

  • Location: Grand st.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 2273851036-0



I get it, kids just wanna have fun and it is after all NYC. But put on a skid lid when you "bike and destroy"



No comments: