Sunday

Monster Track 2011

 I wondered how many flies would be attracted to this (see ad in last post)  fake NYC Hoe-Bag Gag. Turns out more than a couple people didn't pay attention to the ad as a whole. Well then they got this, "So I'm going to let you off the hook. Ad is a fake.
But when were you going to realize that the photo was the same one from the party."

There's only one email that I'll post just because it's so funny. Sure the dude's going to feel like an ass but I can't help that, remember, he replied to the ad.
So here goes,

Reply, Ill be in Williamsburg today text me xxx-xxx-xxxx 

Me, can't text, lost my phone the same night I found this bag. give me a time and meet me at the corner of wythe and grand.

Reply, 12pm sharp wythe and grand

Me, Sure, I'll be there. How will I know you?

Reply, Ill have a blue bike and ill spot you with the bag.
So 12pm Grand Wythe by the park

Me, Sure, got it blue bike. What kind of wheels? It's just like a lot of blue bikes around, very popular color now I guess.

Reply, Haha youll know its me when you see me saying hey monster track bag at 12 by the corner
I am gonna be on my way now. 12 sharp!
would you have a house number I can call?

Me, no home phone, my landlord won't let me get any utilities. I even have to poach the wifi from the next building. Dude's a real dick. Anyway I'm headed down now gonna get some coffee and a muffin so I might be a minute after 12. You want anything from Starbucks?

Reply, Haha thanks Im alright, see you there

Me, Alright man whateva. We could grab a couple of drinks later with this $50 though.

Reply, yo  i came thru
where you at I have cash in hand
Ill be near thre area so let me know

Me, what are you talking about, I got there like 5 til 12 and walked right up to you. asked if you had the $50 in cash for the bag and sold it to you. Blue bike right? Like I said lots of blue bikes around. Should have told me what kind of wheels you have like I asked. No wonder that kid looked so confused. Well shit now I feel bad. Tell you what, you want to meet at Rock Star Bar in like an hour? First couple rounds on me.

Thats it as of now and I'm sure when word gets around there won't be anymore emails. But doesn't that kind of suck, I was just getting started.

UPDATE:
Reply, I read the blog post I knew it was fishy to begin with I wanted to try to get the bag back any way I work right around the corner from that address even *%!$$ came through about the bag floating around

Me, Sorry you're up as the butt of the joke and there's no back peddling (Pun intended) http://veloshitstorm.blogspot.com/

Reply, Joke or not I was trying to help a friend out its messed up someone took the prize like that

Me, Agreed,

STILL MORE:
Reply, I didnt like that you posted our convo in your blog making me sound like I wanted to buy a stolen bag, obviously its stolen I just wanted the bag returned to its rightful owner

Me, Notice no names? you really have to start paying attention.

Reply, I know its no names Im just saying the post is to make me feel like an ass, but again it was with the guys at monster track and the winner of monstertrack that has my back. Its whatever one of these days we should have some drinks and ride!

Me, It's called a practical joke, punked, pwned. Your friends know what you were trying to do. Hell, everyone reading and enjoying this (at your expense) know what you were trying to do.

No comments: